Our Bird Parentage Test is the best option for determining the presence of paternal relationships between a chick and an alleged father. This service is for peregrine falcons and Gyr falcons only.
Suitable Sample Submissions:
- Plucked feathers (6+)
- Dry egg membranes
- Mouth swabs (please contact us to discuss)
- Labelled Ziploc bag(s)/swabs
- Sample Submission Form
- Sample Submission Instructions
- Personal Details & Payment Form
- Chick & Alleged Father (£100.00 incl. VAT)
- Chick, Alleged Father & Mother (£150.00 incl. VAT)
It is an additional £50.00 (incl. VAT) for each extra bird to be tested.
Please note that the return of your sample(s) is not included in the price.
Please remember that we do not operate on weekends or bank holidays and that the day your sample arrives at our laboratory is considered ‘Day 0’.