If you would like to know more about one of our services you can find a dedicated FAQ section on the relevant service page.
If you find that you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
Offering a variety of animal genetics services with many more in development, it has never been a more exciting time for wildlife lovers.
Complement Genomics Ltd. has a huge breadth expertise in DNA testing services, relating to both human and non-human sectors. Our ISO 17025 accredited laboratories mean we are one of the few organisations on the Ministry of Justice’s list for carrying out accredited paternity testing.
Our offices and laboratories are based in the prestigious Durham Genome Centre, located in Lanchester, Co. Durham.
Tuesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Please remember that we are closed on bank holidays so please take this into account when sending in your samples and choosing your turnaround time.
• Online shop (before or after sending your samples to us)
• Credit/debit card payment link or invoice via Square (if you do not have access to the internet, we can arrange this over the phone)
• Cash (hand delivered samples only)
• Cheque made payable to Complement Genomics Ltd.
• Business customers can opt to pay via invoice (this will need to be pre-approved with accounts after pre-payment for a number of samples)
Please note that any payments may show on your bank statements as Complement Genomics Ltd. chXout is a trademark of Complement Genomics Ltd.
We currently offer:
• Species identification of all UK species of bat (from faeces)
• Great Crested Newt eDNA analysis from pond water samples